Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Some Summer Tid Bits

Now that I've finally banished the evil empire of fb, I figured this would be how I would share what's going on in my little world.  This summer has been a go go go kind of summer & I'm sure the girls will be partly grateful to be back in the routine of school starting next week.  Here are some pics of just a few crafty things we did lately.  I've got other pics of our vaca and LB's Bday I'll share next time...

We are master Jenga stackers

Making rock candy



Our candy "stick"

It's supposed to be ready in 7 days... it wasn't.  We're still trying!

Easy Bake Oven Pretzel Sticks


Making bird feeders



Goofy Goobers

Maxie is unimpressed!
Hope everyone is doing well!  I'm going to try to play catch up with my photos this week.  So be on the lookout for more!  Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment