Friday, August 16, 2013

Lindsey Belle's 9th Birthday!!

We made it back from vacation just in time to celebrate Lindsey's birthday on her actual birthday!  It was a low key affair since we were drained from the beach stay (& we told her that was her birthday present!  lol)  Then she had to go and make it hard on her parents and ask for a DQ Blizzard cake!  The cake was awesome and I was so happy to buy it for her at that point!

Who doesn't love a good photo bomb?

V has to be right on top of the action

I really wish she'd get excited!

Woo Hoo gift cards!

Linds surrounded by her fans!

We remember when we weren't allowed to sing happy birthday to her... she cried and cried!

Make a wish!

Can you teach an old dog new tricks?  haha

I just love this pic!
Not to speak for everyone else BUT... I'd like to think everyone had a good time.  Who doesn't love a party?

If you made it this far... Thanks for hanging in there with me while figure out this blogging thing.  Y'all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment